Traffic Ticket Document Filing Service Terms and Conditions of Site Use
1 AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND TICKETHITMAN.COM.
TicketHitMan.com website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the TicketHitMan.com Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. This agreement is solely between Customer and TicketHitMan.com and Customer shall not assign their rights to any third party or join in any suit naming TicketHitMan.com, its officers, directors, shareholders, investors, officers, consultants, employees, agents. Customer accepts the legal document filing services from TicketHitMan.com are on an “as is” basis. Customer also agrees by using this site that any claim against TicketHitMan.com will be limited to the amount paid and collected by TicketHitMan.com for its Service fee.
TicketHitMan.com reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the TicketHitMan.com Site is offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
3 USE OF SITE. PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION.
(1)Unless otherwise specified, the TicketHitMan.com Site is for your personal and noncommercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, documents, or written statements, or services obtained from the TicketHitMan.com Site and/or from using the TicketHitMan service.
(2)You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, electronically copy, download and print hard copy portions of the material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own noncommercial use. Any other use of materials on this Site, including but not limited to the modification, reproduction, distribution, republication, display or transmission of the content of this Site, without prior written permission of TicketHitMan.com is strictly prohibited.
4 COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS.
(1)The entire content included in this Site, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces, or code and the selection and arrangements thereof is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of TicketHitMan.com. The collective work includes works that are licensed to TicketHitMan.com. Copyright 2010. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of and are proprietary to TicketHitMan.com, or other respective owners that have granted TicketHitMan.com the right and license to use such Marks.
(2)Customer may not directly or indirectly enter into or engage in any violation or similar business in any capacity, for a period of (5) years after agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of the covenants set forth herein shall cause irreparable harm to TicketHitMan.com and as such, damages would be difficult to ascertain. Customer acknowledges and accepts that TicketHitMan.com has the authority to seek equitable relief and the minimum damage to TicketHitMan.com for such a breach would be one-hundred-thousand dollars.
5 TERMS; TERMINATION.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the Site and/or completing the registration or service process. These terms and conditions may be modified or terminated by TicketHitMan.com without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights and Trademarks, Disclaimer, Claims, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, Applicable Laws, General, shall survive any termination.
Each claim or statement about the effectiveness of TicketHitMan.com services and/or each claim or statement comparing the effectiveness of TicketHitMan.com services to the effectiveness of other services is expressly limited to the United States, unless otherwise disclosed on the Site.
TicketHitMan.com makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this Site. TicketHitMan.com makes no warranty as to merchantability, nor does TicketHitMan.com provide any implied warranty for merchantability of fitness for or to a particular purpose.
8 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
In no event shall TicketHitMan.com be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplorary, or consequential, damages or any damages whatsoever, even if TicketHitMan.com has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in action under contract, negligence, or any other theory arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, and materials available from this site. Although TicketHItMan.com makes every attempt to ensure accuracy and effectiveness of documents or statements, TicketHitMan.com cannot guarantee the outcome of a Trial By Declaration. The Court makes all final decisions on a Trial By Declaration.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TicketHitMan.com, its officers, directors, shareholders, investors, officers, consultants, employees, agents from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions.
10 APPLICABLE LAWS.
(1) Your use of this Site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions. Should Customer take legal action against TicketHitMan.com, any claim against TicketHitMan.com will be limited to the amount paid and collected by TicketHitMan.com for its Service fee and TicketHitMan.com reserves the right to exercise any and all of its legal rights. TicketHitMan.com may collect reasonable legal fees from Customer in the event TicketHitMan.com prevails in any court or other action. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this Site (including but not limited to the purchase of TicketHitMan.com Service) shall be governed by the laws of the State of California and specifically consent to the jurisdiction of the Superior Court East County Courthouse, Ventura County California for any controversy arising out of this Agreement. You agree to jurisdiction in said court, waive objections to such venue, and agree that service of the summons to such proceeding (and of any papers which accompany it), shall be deemed sufficient if made by certified or registered mail, postage prepaid, addressed to the parties’ addresses as designated herein. TicketHitMan.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
(2) TicketHitMan.com makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from locations outside California do so by their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. It is the intent of TicketHitMan.com to keep information contained on this website and its documents up to date by making periodic updates however changes in California Laws can occur more frequently so TicketHitMan .com can make no guarantee that content will always be current.
(1) TicketHitMan.com may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site.
(2) At the time of this writing there are no known taxes. Should any tax become due on the providing of the TicketHitMan.com service, it would be the responsibility of the entity or individual obtaining the service to pay that tax, and TicketHitMan.com is authorized by Customer, as the user, to collect that tax by your credit card, check, or other payment option.
(3) TicketHitMan.com is NOT A LAW FIRM, nor does it give legal advice. Do not consider any information given on this website to be legal advice. If you need legal advice you should contact a lawyer. TicketHitMan.com can provide you with contact information for a lawyer. TicketHitMan.com does not make court appearances for customer or represent customer legally in any way whatsoever.TicketHitMan.com only prepares and completes Trial By Written Declaration for customer based on information provided by customer and submits documents to court on behalf of client.
(4) Customer must be of legal capacity and have the legal authority to be bound by this Agreement.
(5) Your privacy is important and TicketHitMan.com respects your privacy. Use of TicketHitMan.com service involves you providing personal information, like your name and driver’s license number, and information about the details of your ticket, like the citation number and traffic conditions that is necessary to complete the Trial By Declaration, by way of an online application and/or a step by step question and answer process. TicketHitMan.com has measures to ensure this information is protected and stored in a secure facility. By using TicketHitMan.com service you accept TicketHitMan.com is authorized to share ticket or related information with outside counsel, including attorneys, retired Municipal Judges, retired Police or Traffic Agents and other consultants as TicketHitMan.com may see fit and at its sole discretion.
12 TICKETHITMAN.COM SERVICE.
(1) TicketHitMan.com is only a filing service for the purposes of submitting a confidential and customized Trial by Written Declaration in the state of California to the court, on behalf of its customers.
The court makes all decisions as to ticket dismissal and TicketHitMan.com makes NO guarantee that ticket will be dismissed. TicketHitMan.com. ONLY prepares a written statement based on information provided by Customer at time of purchase. Customer must provide information about ticket to TicketHitMan.com that is accurate, factual, and not fraudulent.
Customer must comply with TicketHitMan.com rules and regulations, and agree to pay the Court Document Processing fee, and the Service Fee. Customer is responsible for posting bail in the amount of the full cost of the ticket.
(2) Customer agrees that the ticket entered into TicketHitMan.com is NOT in Judgment as of the date the ticket is completely and accurately entered and submitted by Customer.
(3) All input Customer makes on this website must be identical to the information from the ticket received. If any entries or input by the customer are incorrect, Customer agrees and acknowledges that TicketHitMan.com will only be able to use the incorrect input or data to analyze the ticket in order to generate a Trial By Written Declaration, and cannot be liable for error made by Customer. Should Trial By Written Declaration be incorrect based on the incorrect information entered by Customer then Customer will not be entitled to any refund or credit.
(4) Money-Back Guarantee. TicketHitMan.com offer a Money-Back Guarantee for its Service Fee only if the original violation is not dismissed by the courts through a Trial By Written Declaration or the fine is not reduced by more than $150.00. All additional costs for document processing fees, delivery charges, and/or expediting fees do not qualify for our Money-Back Guarantee.
(5) Tickets Not Eligible For Money-Back Guarantee. If your ticket requires a Mandatory Court Appearance, TicketHitMan.com can still prepare you for your appearance using the Trial by Declaration; however you will not qualify for our money-back guarantee.
If you have already paid your bail directly to the court without requesting a Trial By Declaration and/or the court has otherwise closed your case because you did not request a Trial by Written Declaration from the court when paying your bail, TicketHitMan.com can request the court to reopen your case and file a Trial By Written Declaration, however you will not qualify for our money-back guarantee.
If you have already paid your bail directly to the court without requesting a Trial By Written Declaration and the court has otherwise set a court date because you did not request a Trial by Declaration from the court when paying your bail, TicketHitMan.com can request the court to allow you to file a Trial By Written Declaration and apply your bail payment to your Trial by Written Declaration, however you will not qualify for our money-back guarantee.
(6) Refund Policy. To request a refund you must submit your request to TicketHitMan.com (Form RR-1) within 30 days of your notice of decision by the court. Any refund requests submitted after 30 days are ineligible for a refund. Customer must not be in any violation of these terms and conditions to be eligible for a refund. Refund eligibility period expires 6 months after purchase of TicketHitMan.com services. Your request for refund must include a copy of your Notice of Decision, TR-215, and your TicketHitMan.com receipt.
(7) Your Options If Your Ticket is Not Dismissed. In the event your traffic ticket is not dismissed or reduced, you have the option to request a new trial from the court. To do this you must file a Trial de Novo, TR220, within 20 days of the court finding you guilty with the Trial by Written Declaration. You can obtain this document from our website at www.TicketHitMan.com. If you are eligible for traffic school, you may also request this from the court at this time. TicketHitMan.com cannot guarantee your entry to Traffic School as it is up to the sole discretion of the Court to grant or deny Traffic School.
If you would like assistance in filing a Trial de Novo, TR220, with the court, TicketHitMan.com can assist you with completing and filing this document with the court for an additional charge plus delivery fees. TicketHitMan.com does NOT appear in court on your behalf, nor does it accompany you to the court appearance. If required, TicketHitMan.com can also write letters to the court to request Traffic school, court date changes, or other letters required by the court for an additional charge per letter plus delivery fees.
13 TICKETHITMAN.COM SERVICE FEE, DOCUMENT PROCESSING FEE AND DELIVERY FEE.
(1)TicketHitMan.com Service fee is subject to all the Terms and & Conditions of our money back guarantee, Customer is required to read and sign an engagement agreement which explains in detail the Terms & Conditions of our money back guarantee. Customer must comply with all the Terms & Conditions of our money back guarantee that Customer shall read, sign, and return along with the all other necessary documents to TicketHitMan.com.
(2)TicketHitMan.com Court Document Processing Fee is non-refundable.
(3)There shall be no cancellation of service once Customer has entered information into our system and activated an account by making payment for TicketHitMan.com fees, as Customer’s account had been set up and services have commenced. There are absolutely NO refunds as Customers account has been set up and services have commenced.
(4) All delivery options are provided as additional cost to Customer. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
(1) Customer must have a right to pay this Ticket and affirms that he/she is the Operator and/or Registrant of the ticketed vehicle.
(2) Customer is responsible for paying the Municipality the full cost of the ticket and if the amount of the ticket entered by Customer differs from the amount required to pay, then TicketHitMan.com may provide Customer’s payment information, including credit card information, to the Municipality or its assigns in order to pay the full amount charged by the Municipality or to process Customer’s ticket payment request.
(3) Each Municipality has its own rules and regulations and during the time it takes to pay a ticket, the ticket cost may increase. TicketHitMan.com is not responsible in any way whatsoever for any such increase.
(4) TicketHitMan.com Service is a payment processing service rather than a banking service. TicketHitMan.com is not acting as a fiduciary with respect to your funds, but rather an agent and custodian.
(5) Any disputes resulting over TicketHitMan.com fees or charges may result in Customer’s access to the TicketHitMan.com Site being temporarily or permanently suspended or cancelled at the sole discretion of TicketHitMan.com
(6) TicketHitMan.com site may provide links to other websites. TicketHitMan.com is not responsible for content of other sites. You should read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of other sites when leaving theTicketHitMan.com site.
*Money Back Guarantee
Subject to our Terms & Conditions